Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Johnsons Baby Conditioner Best Shampoo And Conditioner For Using Every Day On Holiday?

Best shampoo and conditioner for using every day on holiday? - johnsons baby conditioner

My hair is very dry and was colorful, and I use the recovery irons on most days. I'm going on holiday in Majorca for a week when my hair is a little sun and exposed to chlorine, which means I'll wash every day, wash it is usually every two days, because dry. I will try the use of rectifiers, if I reduce there, too.

Can anyone recommend buying a really good conditioner to take with me? I'll probably still like Johnson baby shampoo, because it is very soft and does not strip or dry hair is more expensive than washed every day .... I just need a few ideas for a good heavy conditioner then use the hair will stop from drying out. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment