Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Watch Megavideo Nonstop How To Do I Watch Megavideo Movies That Are Longer Than 70 Minutes?

How to do i watch megavideo movies that are longer than 70 minutes? - how to watch megavideo nonstop

This film, I really see the last 2 hours.
YouTube makes waiting an hour after just 70 minutes of content, I do not know how to get back where I left off after an hour has passed.
What should I do?
I do not want to rely on the page, if you must wait until the loading time.
For me, hanging around? or you must press a key or what?

2 comments:

TheJ said...

You'll love this answer!

Everything that is you have to do, unplug the modem to connect from the wall and the DSL or cable modem. Wait 10 seconds and then plug it in and wait 2 minutes for the Internet start over. It will change your IP address and you can start your 72 minutes back. I do it every day.

Also, if you like TV shows and full seasons casttv.com watch any-to-Go, and click on "TV Shows" at the beginning.

Andrew said...

Leave it for seventy minutes, you go do something and come back. Must be willing to employ seventy minutes or less.

Post a Comment