Friday, February 19, 2010

Cooper Oil Painting, Waterwheel I Have A Painting By The Artist C. Cooper, Does Anyone Know This Artist?

I have a painting by the artist C. Cooper, does anyone know this artist? - cooper oil painting, waterwheel

So I bought an oil painting when I signed in the Dominican Republic on vacation there about 5 years C. Cooper. I think the life of this artist is that even Google it. The graphics are absolutely incredible! It is a beautiful oil painting on canvas with vivid colors, the almost abstract in some ways. Everyone says they see is that it reminds them of a Picasso. This picture was bought at about 100 in the Dominican Republic and was very different from other traditional paintings in the Dominican Republic to see. I just want to know if anyone has heard of the artist or the work of this artist, and if this kind of art is probably unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment